DL1 and DL2 Configuration Software
The DL1 and it's "bigger brother" the DL2 are powerful and highly configurable data loggers. To configure them we provide a separate application which generates a small configuration file. To configure either unit you simply copy this file to a memory card and insert the memory card into the data logger. The configuration software controls:
- Sample rate of each channel sent to the compact flash card
- Sample rate of each channel sent over the serial communications port to dashboards etc
- The naming convention for folder and file names
- Start and stop trigger conditions, for example the unit can be set to start logging as soon as it detects any movement
- Loop mode configuration - allows continuous logging whilst waiting for an event such as collision detection
All our software is available as a single download which includes all programs and the documentation. This is available for free download here.