DL1 PRO Data Logger with powerful live processing
The DL1 PRO data logger is a highly configurable and powerful logging instrument. Whether you want a standalone logging system using GPS, CAN, ECU, accelerometer, frequency, or analogue data - or you want to log data from a SPEEDBOX system. The DL1 PRO features an IP54 sealed rugged aluminium enclosure, with the DL1 WP unit offering IP67 sealing for improved water and dust proofing.
Extensive enhancement options to customise the unit to your application.
- Powerful onboard processing - perform calculations live. The results can be viewed live (on a display or video), not just in post analysis.
- Timeslip can be calculated live and displayed directly to the driver, showing exactly how much faster of slower you are continuously - not just at lap and sector markers.
- Sensor data is processed directly by the unit rather than having to be processed in the dashboard, VIDEO4 unit and Analysis software separately.
- User defined channels used to perform maths functions on the live data, e.g. combine 4 wheel speed sensors to show if the average speed of the front wheels is higher than the rear wheels, showing spin and braking lockup. This can be displayed live to the driver, overlaid onto a video, or logged for analysis.
- Review braking points and overall grip with the built in 2g 3-axis accelerometer, optional 6g 3-axis accelerometer for high down force applications.
- Switched outputs option for advanced control of vehicle options such as pumps and fans. The control can be simple or based on a complicated equation, e.g. turning on a cooling fan when temperature is high and speed is low.
- Up to 12 analogue and 4 frequency inputs to connect sensors such as: wheel speeds, steering angle, damper pots, brake pressure, engine sensors, etc.
- Extensive automatic logging control, making sure exactly the required data is logged.
- Get the most out of your engine by logging information from your ECU* or vehicle's CAN data stream**.
- Measure drift angle with the gyro option.
- Unrivalled accuracy with our 20Hz GPS option (5Hz standard).
- USB port for reconfiguring and reflash
*ECU adapters available separately, see list of compatible ECU's. OBD also available.
**Requires CAN communication enhancement option and may require some knowledge of the CAN data.