Variable information of two different cars

Joseluis

Variable information of two different cars

Postby Joseluis » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi,
Is it possible to set the analysis software up to automatically load the required variable file like with the car options file?

If yes, how can I know the serial numbers of my DL1s? I have lost the sticks with the S/N

Thanks in advance

Joseluis

Postby Joseluis » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 am

Well, Just now I know where to see the S/N of the logger in the analysis sw.

But my problem is: How can I compare for example wheel speeds from two different cars with different variable files?

What I do is: First I load the run of the first car and I load its variables and after that, I load the run of the second car with its variables and reprocess data.
The question is: If I reprocess all data when I load the second run, the first run is reprocessed with the variables of the second car? Isn't it?
I am not sure

osborni

Postby osborni » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:01 pm

You can assign different car data to different run files. It's in the Run Manager. The car data contains information on the wheel speed and DL1 mounting. I'm not sure how to assign different analog data sets to each run file though.
BMW 2000 M Coupe

disquek

Postby disquek » Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Bump.

I'd like to know how to do this also. I'd like to compare data from two cars with completely different variables and car attributes.

Thank you,
Kyle

Support

Postby Support » Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Its only possible to assign different vehicle files (.car) to each individual run. The variable information will always be the same.
It is however possible to assign constants to the vehicle file so you could have "User defined variables" call for different vehicle constants to correct the information or even use the car constants in the calibration equations.

Return to “General software support”