few setup issues

Adzer

few setup issues

Postby Adzer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:06 pm

hey, I'm finally getting round to setting up my dash2 pro after having it for 3 years :lol:

I have a dash2 pro which I plan feeding all its info direct from my dta s80 ecu

after talking to the supplier of the dash2 pro he advised I would need to purchase a licence with can 10 enabled so I can get all my readings from the ecu.

tonight I loaded up the licence onto the dash2 with no problems, and can 10 shows as enabled.

the seller also sent me a can configuration file which I also loaded, but when I try to send that to the dash2 I keep getting error messages and no data from the ecu.

I'm obviously doing something wrong but I don't know what?

also whilst I'm asking questions I tried to set up my fuel gauge and I seem to be struggling with that too :roll:
the dash2 is displaying the fuel level as a voltage readout? is there any way of changing that? doesn't seem very practical judging how much fuels left by a voltage reading :?

thanks

Support

Re: few setup issues

Postby Support » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:18 am

Hi There,

Regarding the warnings you're receiving from the dash when the setup is loaded onto the unit, what is the message displayed?

Feel free to send the configuration file to me via email, and I'll check this out for you. sam@race-technology.com

You'll need to calibrate the voltage into a number of litres or percentage of fuel left in the tank. The most accurate way of doing this is to configure the display to show voltage from the sensor to 3 decimal places.

- Drain the tank of fuel and take a voltage reading.
- Add 5 litres and take a voltage reading until full
- Input the values into the "Generate equation from table" function in the custom equation option of the DASH2 PRO.

Kind Regards,
RT Support (SK)

Return to “General support questions”