Upload Calibration & Lost ECU CAN Interface Data

Jordysport

Upload Calibration & Lost ECU CAN Interface Data

Postby Jordysport » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 am

Bit of a back story,

Had the Dash fitted professionally (along with all the new wiring loom) with the ECU interface (Hondata Specific) and it all worked fine (except the calibration) which he could not do there and then. so since i have been sent a calibration (For things such as Fuel Level etc) I added to that calibration with Gear Ratio's, Two Alarms and setting Rev lights.

I then went to upload the calibration to the dash it was unplugged at the serial port nearest the dash (unplugging the ECU interface) the Calibration was then uploaded via serial cable and USB adapter, it was uploaded successfully. All was well i thought. I then plugged the ECU interface back in and tested it to find Coolant temp and Battery on the dash reading 0.

any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Display is a DASH2 with updated firmware newer than v10

racetec
Site Admin

Re: Upload Calibration & Lost ECU CAN Interface Data

Postby racetec » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 am

It sounds like a simple error in the 2nd configuration that was supplied form the garage... I would simply ask them to check it in the first please.

Jordysport

Postby Jordysport » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:55 am

Good Morning, thanks for the quick response,

I've gone through the calibration myself as well, and can't see anything out of place. do you have an email address i could send it to?

Thanks

racetec
Site Admin

Postby racetec » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 am

Hi Jordan

Please email this to support@race-technology.com

peterguk

Re: Upload Calibration Lost ECU CAN Interface Data

Postby peterguk » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Well after a second look it looks like the TWIN 350 emblems are obsolete as well.  Double suck… Are there any custom graphics makers out there that you can email a picture to and have them make you something similar?
Few too many Bud Lights? :|

Return to “General support questions”