See all the best turns on the display

francescoITA

See all the best turns on the display

Postby francescoITA » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 am

Good morning, I use the Dash 2 and the DL1 on race bikes, in the speed race circuits. How can I see the times on the display. In other words, the best ride and the others? Can all the turns made in the display be reviewed?

Buongiorno, uso il Dash 2 e il Dl1 su moto da corsa, nei circuiti per gara di velocità. Come posso fare a vedere i tempi sul display. Cioè il migliore giro e gli altri ? Si possono riovedere tutti i giri fatti nel display?

racetec
Site Admin

Re: See all the best turns on the display

Postby racetec » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am

If you set up the lap marker file on the DL1 with sector markers then you will be able to see your sector times on the DASH2. You can set up the lap files in the Analysis software and then save them on to the DL1 memory card.

francescoITA

Postby francescoITA » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:51 pm

ok thanks .... But I would like to check the time on the Dash 2 display, when I'm stopped at the box directly on the display ... It's possible

Using the Dash 2 on the track for the races, it is a good thing to check on the display all the best rides without having to access the memory card ... Is it Possible?

racetec
Site Admin

Postby racetec » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:59 pm

You can view them live on the display of the DASH2, but you can't go back over the results at the end of the session and review them. It only stores information internally on the number of laps and the time details from the best lap. It doesn't store all lap timing data.

francescoITA

Postby francescoITA » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:06 pm

sorry if I do not speak English ..
So if I understood the times I did on each lap (which I saw on the display while I was on the track) I can see them only after removing the memory of the D1 and put it in the computer. So it stores them only on memory? Thank you.

scusate se non parlo inglese..
Quindi se ho capito bene i tempi che ho fatto su ogni giro (che ho visto sul display mentre ero in pista) li posso vedere solo dopo levando la memoria del Dl1e metterla nel computer. Quindi li memorizza solo sulla memoria? Grazie

racetec
Site Admin

Postby racetec » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Yes, that is correct.

francescoITA

Postby francescoITA » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:29 pm

OK thanks
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “General support questions”