Ony seeing 'New Sector Time" at lap marker

Turbo Synthesis

Ony seeing 'New Sector Time" at lap marker

Postby Turbo Synthesis » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi,

I have a DL1 MK2 that I'm currently setting up in time for this years Belcar Endurance championship.

This may well just be my misunderstanding but is the serial port supposed to send out channel 4 (New Sector Time) every time I cross a matched marker or will it only do it at the lap marker?

I'm asking because I never get channel 4 when I cross the sector markers, only when I cross the lap marker.

I'm fairly sure the .lap file is correct because channel 60 (Time in Lap) DOES reset the time into sector value every time I cross a sector marker and it resets both time into lap and time into sector when I cross the lap marker (marker 0).

From the documentation it looks to me like I should see channel 4 at each sector marker with data 1 containing the matched marker number but I only ever get it at the lap marker with data 1 containing H00

I actually have 2 DL1 MK2's here and they are both doing exactly the same thing.

If this is correct operation how do I get the individual sector times from the serial port when I cross a sector marker?

Regards,

Gareth

Turbo Synthesis

Re: Ony seeing 'New Sector Time" at lap marker

Postby Turbo Synthesis » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 am

Sorry, rookie mistake !

In my .lap file I'd allocated markers at the sector points, but not actually allocated sectors between the markers.
Once I did that I started getting channel 4 at each marker with Data 1 containing the marker number as expected.

Gareth

Return to “General support questions”