Firmware upgrade

LiquidCooled

Firmware upgrade

Postby LiquidCooled » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:35 pm

I have a DL1 with firmware version 3.2. I know version 4.2 is out (my friend has a DL1, too). Is there any way to upgrade the firmware?

Support

Reflashing

Postby Support » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:47 am

Yes no problem, please email support and we can send you updated firmware for the DL1. It is simply reflashed over the PCs serial port.

Thanks

Support

DaveTurner

Postby DaveTurner » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:24 am

Is there a changelog somewhere which shows the differences in firmware version? I'm still using v1-1 (I was a very early adopter!) although I think I'd quite like to use some of the newer features highlighted in v6 of the software

Support

Postby Support » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:04 pm

The only major change to the DL1 firmware is with the release of version 6 of the hardware... once this is formally released we will be sending a newsletter out and posting notes on the forum.

V6 is due to released *anytime* now - we're just waiting for a minor fix for the video section. This has been rewritten for v6 but the system is dropping the occational frame... once this has been corrected it will bbe made generally available. unfortunately it uses an external library and it's taking longer than it should!!

Thanks

Support

Return to “General support questions”