Happy Chrsitmas and New Year to all the RT Staff

Turby

Happy Chrsitmas and New Year to all the RT Staff

Postby Turby » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 pm

I would just like to give my appreciation to the all the staff at RT for the hard work and effort over the last few months that must have gone - new software, new devices, web updates, forums etc etc. It seems the company and product lines are going from strength to strength - long may it continue :)

BTW Do you have a stand at the Autosport show ? If so I will see you there!

Michael

Re: Happy Chrsitmas and New Year to all the RT Staff

Postby Michael » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:31 pm

Turby wrote:I would just like to give my appreciation to the all the staff at RT for the hard work and effort over the last few months that must have gone - new software, new devices, web updates, forums etc etc. It seems the company and product lines are going from strength to strength - long may it continue :)

Can only support that!

Erik

Postby Erik » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:27 am

The same me:D

Erik

Jan

Postby Jan » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:47 pm

Me to !!

Support

Postby Support » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:27 am

Thanks guys, that's very kind of you all... it has been an exciting year, in the last 12 months we've gone from 3 staff to 9 (including a couple of part time), sales are up and up and we've just bought our own 6000sqft office. On the downside nearly all the money made this year has gone straight back into development of new products for next year.... so I don't think you will be seeing us on the cover of time magazine for a while ;o)

..on the upside, you want to see the new stuff that we will be launching next year, it's going to be very exciting!!

Thanks again, exceptionally kind comments... and Happy holidays to everyone!!

Support

Return to “General support questions”