CAN interface - S80Pro/Dash2/DL1

pacosnik

CAN interface - S80Pro/Dash2/DL1

Postby pacosnik » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 pm

I have a question about installing S80Pro, Dash2 DL1 and to work together. I want to use the CAN interface. Can I use standard CAN interface or having to buy this ECU interface - CAN (DTA S80)?
Regards,
Plamen Angelov
VW Golf MK2 16V Turbo Quattro - sold
VW Golf MK4 AWD kitcar for hill climb and track racing
VW Caddy Life 2.0 TDI - daily vehicle

Support

Postby Support » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 am

Morning,

From our records the S80 has the same output format as the S60 - and we have a CAn configration file for this that is already in use with lots of customers.

You can order a standard CAN interface and load on this configuration, or if you tell us what the CAN adapter is for when you order it - we can pre-configure it for you.

Kind regards,

support

KoenDelvaux

Re: CAN interface - S80Pro/Dash2/DL1

Postby KoenDelvaux » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Hello "support",

At first, in 2014, I ordered an DL1club with dash4pro (I believe it was fairly new in OLED) and an KMS-interface cable.
Because I didn't install the KMS directly, after some time I also ordered an OBD-interface cable.
I ran my Z3-race car for some time with this OBD-interface cable + some direct analogue inputs.

Now I have installed a DTA S100pro, instead of the KMS (as KMS is not able to operate the BMW's vanos system).

Can I reuse the KMS-cable?

Thanks,
Koen Delvaux

racetec
Site Admin

Re: CAN interface - S80Pro/Dash2/DL1

Postby racetec » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 am

Hello

The interface will need to be returned to Race Technology to be reconfigured to use with the DTA.
Please contact service at race - technology dot com for further details and cost information if you would like to proceed with this.

Return to “Installation questions”