Video4 Pro Logger with Dash 4

richard@cisltd.com

Video4 Pro Logger with Dash 4

Postby richard@cisltd.com » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 am

HI All...

complete newbie to this, and i thought i could buy what was needed and plug it all in and away we go... I have the logger mounted and powered and the cameras and GPS in, and i also have the cables running to the OBD port and the Steering wheel mounted dash 4 pro....

When i switch on everything lights up and the logger power light settles solid whilst the status flashes green... The OBD light on the actual socket that goes into the OBD port goes flashing green, then solid green then after a little time flashes red (which im guessing is not good)...

I am using the video output to a small tv screen i have, and i can see the cameras and the dials on the screen (default set-up as I've changed nothing)... but the OBD data is non existent... not sure what im doing wrong here... i have wired everything up and when i hit troubles i got the latest firmware for the video4 and put it on the card (found it in a folder called done afterwards so assume the flash is ok?)

can anybody help or point me in the right direction, im struggling here and up against it...

any help welcome!

Thanks

Rich

Return to “Installation questions”