Dash2 Supra install help

Pig

Dash2 Supra install help

Postby Pig » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I have recently had my dash2 repaired and now that I have it back I cannot get it to work as I had lost the data file.

I have got a data file off another supra but when I upload the file no readings work except the fuel reading and maybe speed. (Note fuel is 1853 and moving around so that's no good). Nt sure if the other supra is maybe running a different ECU (I will try and find out).

The confusing thing is that if I take the plugs out the back and leave it clearly reverts to factory default settings and lots of it starts working. E.g. RPM, Fuel (still a figure that is way out), AFR, Air temp, water temp and speed I think.

How can I get the factory settings from the dash onto the computer as then I can make the required tweaks rather than starting from scratch.

Can someone help with basic installation like this as I really can't get it...

Thanks
Jon

Pig

Postby Pig » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:48 am

I have discovered this morning that I need a data file specifically for the AEM ECU - does anyone have one?

Thanks
Jon

Support

Postby Support » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 am

Morning,

I'm not clear - you need a configuration for the ECU adapter? Is it a CAN or serial type? If it was ordered for a AEM ECU it should have been sent out already set up for you.

Thanks,

Support - Andy

Return to “Installation questions”