Reference Laps, time slip Dash3

Support

Postby Support » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Please try the latest firmware on the website, we had a couple of reports of issues with lap timing on 4.3.8 but people who have tried that latest version have all reported that these have been resolved now. If you still have issues please email me directly mhill at race-technology.com and include a sample data file, your lap marker file, and the DL1 MK3 and DASH4PRO configuration files.

Martin

DarkGift

Postby DarkGift » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Support wrote:Please try the latest firmware on the website, we had a couple of reports of issues with lap timing on 4.3.8 but people who have tried that latest version have all reported that these have been resolved now. If you still have issues please email me directly mhill at race-technology.com and include a sample data file, your lap marker file, and the DL1 MK3 and DASH4PRO configuration files.

Martin

Thanks for the reply Martin. Per my previous post " (using firmware 4.1.2, 4.3.4, or 4.3.8" none of those versions works. I'll email you the requested files. Also in talking with Al, he said that configs for the DL1-Mk3 with early versions of the software may have issues and might be resolved by creating a config with the latest software. I'll be trying that next time I have access to my car.

DarkGift

Postby DarkGift » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:00 pm

DarkGift wrote:Also in talking with Al, he said that configs for the DL1-Mk3 with early versions of the software may have issues and might be resolved by creating a config with the latest software. I'll be trying that next time I have access to my car.

Al gets the gold star. I loaded version 4.0.20 of the DL-1 config program (from setup 8.5.0061) read in my config and sent it back to the DL-1 and was able to get lap times (with firmware 4.4.3. I tried getting lap times with just the firmware upgrade and was not successful.)

So there must have been a bug with an older version of the config program and how it wrote out .CMGs that worked with firmware 1.0.60, but not with virtually any firmware after that.

Return to “New hardware feature requests”