Hondata CAN Input

fxracer20v

Hondata CAN Input

Postby fxracer20v » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Good afternoon. I am wondering if someone has a DBC File for the Hondata CAN Channel list. We can not seem to get this unit to talk to a Dsh2Pro. The D2P is supposed to have come with the CAN option already installed, at least we purchased it with it. When we go to program the dash, we get an "warning" message every time saying we have 0 CAN channels available. This makes me think that maybe the CAN option is not installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help or advice in advance!

peterguk

Re: Hondata CAN Input

Postby peterguk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Have you emailed support direct? They normally reply very quickly.

fxracer20v

Postby fxracer20v » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:07 am

Yes I did. They have been pretty spotty with support. I called the US location twice and left 2 messages but I have not gotten a call back. Its been about 3 weeks for that. We got a response back from the UK support but they said they would forward our info to the US and still nothing, that was almost 2 weeks ago. They did ask for the serial number and we responded but nothing back after that. So now I am asking here.

racetec
Site Admin

Postby racetec » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:45 am

I'll chase this up with Al in the US - sorry for the delay.

UK Support. (A)

fxracer20v

Postby fxracer20v » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Hey Everyone. Just wanted to update this post. Being December and holiday season, I totally understand the delay's that can happen this time of year. Al from the US support was awesome to work with. With a little time we figured it all out and it is working great. Its always simple stuff but they had a CAN config file for the Hondata that works perfect and then a few other settings on my end. The customer is ecstatic and we are looking forward to using all the features that come with this dash. It looks great in the car.

Return to “General software support”