I have a data logger DL1 Pro. I try to download the datas with the USB cable (delivered with the logger) and the software "Device Explorer" , but it doesn't work. In fact, I connect the logger to the PC, I open the software, I can open the folder where there are the data, but when I download the data, it's very long (maybe more than 1 min for 700 Ko of data!). After I open the folder where I transfered the data, and the data are empty (0 Ko).
I upgraded the DL1 with the last firmware but no improvement.
Maybe someone has the solution.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest