Still cant get this dash to work right!!

Atommatt

Still cant get this dash to work right!!

Postby Atommatt » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Hi everyone ,I've owed the Dash2 now for at least 3 yrs. and have never actually got to use it , I never could get it to read anything. I bought factory sensors (RT sensors) only Water temp, oil pressure , boost pressure and that's it. I'm so frustrated with this thing that I'm ready to throw it in the trash and buy something else. Is there a video that goes through this dash step up? I finally said screw it and just drove the car with no gauges. can anyone HELP ?
No tach, Speedo not working properly, no water temp, no boost pressure, no oil pressure, gas gauge not correct. nothing just numbers going up and down. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I Tried last night to work on it again but I had to just walk away, It shouldn't be this hard. There needs to be a Manual " Dash 2 programming for Dummy's" or just a video would work too. Can someone help me thanks. Best regards,

peterguk

Re: Still cant get this dash to work right!!

Postby peterguk » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Where in the world are you based?

Atommatt

Postby Atommatt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:59 pm

Not sure what you mean, US

racetec
Site Admin

Postby racetec » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:32 am

Hi

Please contact Al at Race Technology USA for technical support - aseim@race-technology.com

Atommatt

Postby Atommatt » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Thanks, I've talked to him before but I'll have to try to reach out to him again.

Return to “General support questions”