DASH1 Alarm Light

Moderators: jlucas, RTUSA, kieran

ssharkey

DASH1 Alarm Light

Postby ssharkey » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:54 am

Any chance we could have the option of using this light to indicate that teh DL1 is logging? My digital dashboard manages any alrms for me and I really like the idea of a light I can see telling me when the DL1 is logging but when I switch the shift lights to tell me this the shift lights no longer function as shift lights.

Okay so my dashboard product also has shift lights BUT greedy though it may be I like to have two sets of shift lights one for track and one for road - it means I don't have to reset them and I can have one set at 500rpm after peak power and the other (road) one set at 500rpm after the torque drops off.

jlucas

Postby jlucas » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:15 pm

There is a setting in the DASH1 menus to make one of LED's and DL1 logging status indicator. (not in the config, on the actual DASH).
Jeremy Lucas
Fast Tech Limited - a Race Technology Dealer

ssharkey

Postby ssharkey » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:35 pm

jlucas wrote:There is a setting in the DASH1 menus to make one of LED's and DL1 logging status indicator. (not in the config, on the actual DASH).

I know but this is one of the shift lights not the warning light - I'd like to keep the shift lights as shift lights and use the warning light - I have no temp/pressure feeds to the DL1 so have no use for the warning light - but would like the logging telltale.

Return to “New hardware feature requests”