Time Slip Variable

kapsopod

Time Slip Variable

Postby kapsopod » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:34 pm

The way you have set up time slip var, it always calculates time slip from the fastest sector or lap.
Is there any way that I can find the time slip from each previous lap or sector each time?

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:06 am

Hi,

I don't think I quite understand your request... could you give me some more information pls?

Support (sorry for being dim!)

kapsopod

Postby kapsopod » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:58 am

Ok, let's say i have done 5 laps and the first one was the fastest one. What time slip var does right now is to compare all other 4 laps time with the first one. I would like to be able to compare the second lap with the first one. The 3rd one with the 2nd, the 4th with the 3rd and 5th with 4th. So each lap or sector time with the previous one.

Right now it would be easy for me to do that in Excel if i would be able to extract in a delimited file just the times of each lap and sector (not all the data, just the times). But even that is not available.

Thank you.

Support

Postby Support » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:09 pm

Okay, understood... however this isn't possible at the moment. We are developing the "best theoritcal lap" and "time slip" features, so you will be able to do this soon.

Sorry!

Support

Return to “General software support”