Immediately after a test the following results are available:
- Total braking distance
- Total braking time
- Average braking acceleration
- Initial Heading
- MFDD (Mean fully-developed deceleration)
As well as:
- Braking distance in the forward direction
- Distance deviated from the braking centre line
- The straight line distance from the start of braking to where the vehicle came to rest.
Depending on the application some of these measurements can be disabled for clarity if required.
The final total figures are available on the data display, in addition printed tables of results can be output to the optional printer. The data can also be stored in the units internal memory and later downloaded to a PC for detailed analysis.
The following is a typical output file from the optional serial printer:
*** BRAKEBOX ***
Initial Heading 021°