Playing back videos
Video and overlay files will be loaded to respective drop down lists as follows.
To playback videos:-
- Select the video file from the “select video file” drop down list.
- Select an overlay file, if necessary, from the “select overlay file” drop down list.
- Click the Play button to start play back.
Jumping to a position in the video
You can jump to a frame or a chapter in the video while in playback. The system will load available frames and chapters when the user selects the video file.
To jump to a frame
1. Select the ‘frame radio button’ and enter the frame number into the ‘frame edit box’
2. Click on the play button to start playing from the given frame number.
To jump to a chapter
1. Select the chapter radio button and select a chapter from the ‘Chapter’ drop down box
2. Click on the play button to start playing from the selected chapter.