Dash 2 Pro - Gear Ratios

Slimat

Dash 2 Pro - Gear Ratios

Postby Slimat » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:09 pm

Hi All

I was making some changes to the config on my Dash 2 Pro today. I had downloaded, made changes and uploaded the config earlier today from one laptop. I had set the gear ratios to match the gearbox & diff ratios.

I needed to change something else, so I downloaded the config file from the dash to another laptop - I made some changes and was then going to upload it back to the dash. Something made me check the gear ratios and I noticed that in the config downloaded to the second laptop the gear ratios are completely different from what was uploaded from the first laptop.

Last year I had an issue where the wrong gear ratios had been programmed in the dash and seeing this today makes me wonder if this information is actually downloaded from the dash when you download the config file to make changes. I have had a quick glance at the config file downloaded to the second laptop and it has definitely downloaded some data from the dash as it shows changes I made this morning.

Has anyone else experienced this, or can anyone confirm if the gear ratio data is supposed to be exported when you download data from the dash?

Thanks

Return to “General software support”