GoPro Video Support
Version 10 of the Race Technology Analysis Software includes full support for GoPro cameras.
You can use the GoPro support in Analysis with no additional licensing, however the functionality is limited to:
- loading and synchronizing the GoPro video with data
- exporting the video with data overlays at 25% of the original resolution
It is not possible to:
- use the video alongside the data in the Analysis program
- export videos at full resolution
If you wish to use the full features of the GoPro support, then you need to purchase a “3rd party video licence” from Race Technology. This will enable all the features including:
- loading and synchronizing the GoPro data
- exporting the video at full HD resolution
- use the video alongside the data in the Analysis program for race training and analysis
We’ve spent lots of time making the link between the software and the GoPro as seamless and simple as possible – below is an introduction to its use.
- GoPro model and mode compatibility
- Loading in video from a GoPro
- Synchronizing video from a GoPro with data from a data logger
- Viewing GoPro video alongside data in Analysis
- Exporting GoPro video with data overlays
Note that throughout the documentation the video is assumed to have come from a GoPro camera.