DVD Menu Tab
Images and Text displayed in Title and Chapter menus are set using this page.
The following items specify the settings for the Title Menu :
- Background Image – This displays the path to the background image that is to be used on the DVD menus. By clicking on the browse option, you can search for an image.
- Title Image – this displays the path to the title image that is to be used on the DVD menus. This image will be used to depict an individual title in the Title Menu of the DVD. You can click the browse button to search for an image.
- Customize text – This allows you to create a custom text message to be displayed at the bottom of the Title Menu of the DVD.
The following items specify the settings for Chapter Menu :
- Background Image – The background image used for chapter menus is given by this path. You can select an image by clicking on the browse button.
- Start Image – This displays the path to the image that is to be used on the first chapter of a Title.
- Default Image – This displays the path to the image that is displayed for a chapter, when that chapter type is not defined in the chapter types window.
- Chapter Types – this button opens the ‘Chapter Types’ window.
Chapter Types Window
Chapter Types Window contains the following items:
- Type – this is a unique number denoting the chapter type.
- Image – this shows the name of the image for a selected chapter type, which is selected by using the Type drop down menu. You can click the button to search for a different image.
Note: Chapter images should be 90 x 90 pixels in size.