How to use performance monitor software
When the performance monitor software starts it will detect the available serial ports, scripts, test results and configuration data.
To perform a new test
- First write the script for the required test in accordance with the Scripting Language definition.
- Also configure the live data section with display options to display the required data for the test.
- Click on the Live data section and select "Live data options" menu item
- Configure the display options
- Next select the speed box connected serial port and set baud rate and press the Connect button.
- If you are ready to start a test then press the Start Test button to execute the selected test script.
- After completing the test, software will display the test results on Results explorer and graph. It will help you to do some more analysis with the test data.
After performing a test the user can see the test data at any time by selecting a test on the Results explorer. If the user performs multiple tests all the tests are listed and he can analyse all the data one by one.