Video source properties
The form contains the following;
Position Related Properties
- Left and Top (textbox) – These are the coordinates of the left and top border of the control. Please note that left and top coordinates must be divisible by 16; if they aren't software will automatically adjust the position.
- Size (combo box) – This gives the size of the video as a ratio of screen size. It contains the following ratios;
- 100% – The screen background is occupied by this video
- 50% (1/2) – PIP video with scaled to 50%
- 33% (1/3) – PIP video with scaled to 33%
- 25% (1/4) – PIP video with scaled to 25%
- Camera No (combo box) – Allows you to select the camera to be used with this control
- Width (textbox) – This is the width of PIP video (read only)
- Height (textbox) – This is the height of PIP video (read only)
- Use as background video (checkbox) - Video will be used as the background video. You should set the "Size" to 100% to enable this checkbox. Note that if you want to crop the video, keep this checkbox unchecked.
- Mirror (combo box) – This is only allowed when used as a PIP video. Contains the following values:
- Enabled – video is mirrored
- Disabled – video is not mirrored
Border visible (combo box) – This contains the following values:
- Yes - Border is visible
- No - Border is invisible
- Border width (textbox) – This is the width of the video boarder in pixels
- Border colour (colour select box)– This selects the colour of the border
Note: Border Visible, Border Width and Border Colour properties have no effect when size is set to "Background Video"
Crop Video Properties
- Top (textbox) – the number of pixel lines to crop off the top of the video
- Bottom (textbox) – the number of pixel lines to crop off the bottom of the video
- Left (textbox) – the number of pixel lines to crop off the left of the video
- Right (textbox) – the number of pixel lines to crop off the right of the video
Note: You may have noticed that there are black boarders of about 4 pixels around the left, right and bottom edges of the background video. These borders are due to the video encoding hardware and they are not a result of an error or a bug. You can't remove these black borders by cropping. So Crop Video Properties has no effect when the Video Size is set to "Background Video".
Hide video under variable control
- Variable (combo box) – Select a variable
- Display when (checkbox) – if checked the video source control will only be displayed if the following criterion are met
- Default value (textbox) – set a default value for the sleeted variable
- Display when greater than (textbox) – if the value of the selected variable is grater than the value in this text box, the video source control will be displayed, otherwise the control is hidden. This is only enabled when the Display when checkbox is checked.
- And less than (textbox) – if the value of the selected variable is less than the value in this text box, the video source control will be displayed, otherwise the control is hidden. This is only enabled when the Display when checkbox is checked.
- Brightness (slider) – move the slider to set brightness of selected camera
- Contrast (slider) - move the slider to set contrast of selected camera
- Hue (slider) - move the slider to set hue of selected camera
- Saturation (slider) - move the slider to set saturation of selected camera