Program launcher modes (Race and Industrial)
During the installation time of RT setup package, you can select list of applications that best suits your needs.
- Selecting “install all racing software” will configure Program launcher to start in Race Mode.
- Selecting “Install all industrial software” will configure Program launcher to start in Industrial mode.
- Selecting other modes will not install the program launcher.
There are some differences between these two modes:
- The list of programs available in Race and Industrial modes are little bit different.
- System configuration assistant is available in Race mode only
- Professional configuration software screen is available in Industrial mode only.
- Run Processor and Performance Monitor software programs are available in Industrial mode only.
Note: Some users may want to use the both modes. To do that simply edit the Program launcher shortcut on the desktop and remove the command line parameter (/Race or /IND). Then it will show you a small dialog at the start-up, which you can select the mode to start with.