Program launcher user interface
On this page:
Sections of the user interface
Program launcher user interface consists of 3 main sections:
- Left pane
- Middle pane
- Bottom pane
1. Left pane
This section contains the following:
- Option buttons for switching between "Common applications" screen and "All applications " screen
- A Link to online help articles
- A link to start a team viewer support session
- Links to the Race Technology website and the support page
- Contact information
2. Middle pane
Middle pane shows the following applications shortcut screens depending on the option you selected using the left pane:
This screen shows shortcuts of all applications (except the ones displayed in the bottom pane).
Dependinfg on the target application
you selected during the installation of the software, the Common Applications section will appear differently as shown below:
3. Bottom pane
This section has shortcuts to the following applications:
Minimising, Moving and closing the program launcher
- To minimise the program launcher, use the "Minimize" button in the top right border of the window.
- To close the launcher, use the "Close" button
- There are two ways to move the launcher window:
- Using the move button at the top right corner.
- Click on an empty space in the launcher window and and drag the screen to desired location.