Video license information
The video capabilities of the software depend on whether you have purchased the optional "3rd part video license" or not.
With a video license purchased from Race Technology after approximately February 2010:
- Load in almost any GoPro video (all frame rates and resolutions)
- ability to load in and synchronise video with data
- full data-by-video analysis
- full resolution video export with a small logo added in a variety of formats
IMPORTANT: For older licences that were sold a the original lower price, the video mode is not available in v8.5+
With no video license:
- Load in almost any video source including GoPro video (all frame rates and resolutions)
- ability to load in and manually synchronise video with data
- data-by-video analysis is disabled
- 25% resolution video export with a logo added in a variety of formats, and with automated Youtube upload
Note that when you purchase a video license from Race Technology you will be supplied with a file called “codes.bin” this will enable video to be used with a particular DL1. To use the license it needs to be placed in the correct directory of the installation. Typically here: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaceTechnologyV10\OtherFiles
This license can be used on as many PCs as required, however it will only work with one DL1.