Installation check list
The following check list is designed to be a quick reference for connecting the system in day-to-day usage. It is recommended that the more detailed explanations of each step are read in their entirety before initially installing the unit.
- Ensure the power is disconnected.
- Secure the unit safely in the vehicle, taking careful note of the mounting orientation.
- Clamp on DASH securely
- Switch on the computer and open the performance monitor software
- Connect Larson and Davis sound meters to laptop
- Connect modem to laptop
- Erect reflective barriers
- Connect the supplied antenna to the modem on the side of the Peli case.
- Connect the power to a fused 9 – 15V DC supply, e.g. a “cigarette-lighter” type plug, or other fused power supply.
- Connect CAN bus or sensors
- Check all cables do not restrict steering movement and are secure