VIDEO4, ECU and DASH
Please note that in this configuration it is important that both the DASH display and the VIDEO4 are configured to work together correctly. There is more information about this on these pages:
- For making a connection to an ECU, it's not always possible to plug in the ECU adapter directly to the ECU as not all ECU providers use standard pin outs on their connectors. Please refer to the ECU manufacturers documentation and our installation information. In particular, for CAN it is preferred to use the supplied d-type to fly lead adapter to connect the ECU's loom.
- This will only work with a GPS enabled VIDEO4 SPORT. For use with a non-GPS enabled VIDEO4 SPORT please contact Race Technology.
IMPORTANT: When connecting a dashboard to a VIDEO4, it must be running firmware that has been published since the release of the VIDEO4 so it correctly decode the new VIDEO4 data. In particular:
- DASH1s must be running firmware version 9.1.5 or later
- DASH2s must be running firmware version 9.1.5 or later
- DASH3s must be running firmware version 1.31.18 or later