GoPro Video Support
Version 8.5+ of the Race Technology Analysis Software includes full support for GoPro cameras.
We’ve spent lots of time making the link between the software and the GoPro as seamless and simple as possible – below is an introduction to its use.
- Licensing required for GoPro support
- GoPro model and mode compatibility
- Data loggers compatible with the GoPro
- Loading in video from a GoPro
- Synchronizing video from a GoPro with data from a data logger
- Viewing GoPro video alongside data in Analysis
- Exporting GoPro video with data overlays
- Pitfalls and Gotchas
Note that throughout the documentation the video is assumed to have come from a GoPro camera, however the video support is implemented to be as general as possible and in fact it will work with most video cameras. To be certain that any particular camera will work with the software, it will be required to test it with a video file. If you find a video format that is incompatible, then please contact Race Technology and we will investigate.